USE ORDER CONFIGURATOR
Calculate your project with many options in brick sizes, shapes (flats & corners), and installation systems. Create a bill of materials and estimate your project's exact costs with multiple shipping options.START YOUR ORDER
BUY BRICKS BY A BOX
BUY BRICK SAMPLE
A contemporary twist on a timeless palette, the Classic Color series has rich glossy or matte finishes with subtle color variations. It is at home as a backsplash, fireplace surround, or in a bathroom.
*Product usually ships within 6-8 weeks. MINIMIUM ORDER REQUIREMENT IS 400SF - ANY ORDERS UNDER 400SF MIGHT EXTEND LEAD TIMES
Modular size shown in the picture is most common for wall veneering.
- Glazed brick can be cleaned daily using a damp sponge and a neutral detergent cleaner, rinsing and drying thoroughly.
- Commercial bathroom cleaners and a white nylon scrub pad can be used for more stubborn stains.
- Marker stains can be removed using denatured alcohol (ethanol). Always follow the manufacturer’s instructions and precautions.
- Do not use any agents that contain dyes or colors.
- Do not use abrasive, oil based or wax materials.
- Sealers are not recommended for this glazed brick.
- Always test cleaners in a small area prior to larger application.
Note: Product colors are illustrated as accurately as photographic & digital reproduction techniques allow. Final color selection should be made from actual product samples.