Mohawk Colorama Stucco is a premium quality Portland Cement based color coat finish material specifically intended for usr as a decorative finish over properly prepared Portland Cement based substrates. It is a proprietary forumation of Portland cements, hydrated lime, graded aggregates, mineral ocide pigments, and specific additives.
Textures: Mohawk Colorama Stucco is designed to achieve a variety of finish textures and colors.
Colors: Mohawk Colorama Stucco is readily available in 18 standard colors.
Coverage: One 50 lb bag covers approximately 25 sq. ft. @ 1/4” thick.
- Adds esthetic value to any building
- Standard colors or custom matches available upon request
- Eliminates the necessity for painting
- Low maintenance
- Weather-resisant - does not deteriorate with age
- Impervious to termites
- Mixes with potable water
- May be trowel applied
- Pre-mixed, and white base color packet system available
- Locally available